Each month your group will discuss a framework developed by My Home Life, using videos and discussion to support you as a leader. You will bring your own experiences and ideas to the session, working with people who do the same job as you.
Led by your facilitator you will explore ideas, hints and practical tips to try out, thinking about how what you’ve heard could support you in evidencing quality to others. Also a chance to build new networks in a confidential setting.
You will receive a resource pack to support you.
Who is it for?
For busy registered care home managers based anywhere in England. An introduction to My Home Life England and our work alongside care homes, care home managers and improving quality. Practical, interactive and supportive.
At the moment there are two cohorts to choose from. The duration of each cohort is five months with one session per month:
June Cohort - 1
Tuesday June 1st, 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Thursday July 1st, 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Thursday September 9th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday October 20th. 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Tuesday November 23rd, 2:00 – 4:00 pm
June Cohort - 2
Wednesday June 23rd, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday July 21st, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday September 15th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday October 13th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday November 10th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
The outcomes we aim for by the end of the course are;
- Improved confidence and resilience, both personally and professionally
- Improved confidence in yourself as a leader
- Improved practice including consideration of equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights
- A focus on developing confidence in digital technology and how it can support the work you do.
- Reflection and connection back to regulation requirements, local systems and relationships.
There will be an evaluation at the end of the course