Each month your group will discuss a framework developed by My Home Life, using videos and discussion to support you as a leader. You will bring your own experiences and ideas to the session, working with people who do the same job as you.
Led by your facilitator you will explore ideas, hints and practical tips to try out, thinking about how what you’ve heard could support you in evidencing quality to others. Also a chance to build new networks in a confidential setting.
You will receive a resource pack to support you.
Who is it for?
For busy registered care home managers based anywhere in England. An introduction to My Home Life England and our work alongside care homes, care home managers and improving quality. Practical, interactive and supportive.
At the moment there are two cohorts to choose from. The duration of each cohort is five months with one session per month:
March Cohort (Fully booked)
Thursday March 17th, 14:00 – 16:30 pm
Thursday April 21th, 14:00 - 16:00 pm
Thursday May 12th, 14:00 – 16:00 pm
Thursday June 9th, 14:00 – 16:00 pm
Thursday July 14th, 14:00 – 16:00 pm
April Cohort (Fully booked)
Wednesday April 20th, 10:00 – 12:30 pm
Wednesday May 25th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday June 29th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday July 13th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Wednesday August 10th, 10:00 – 12:00 pm
The above sessions are now fully booked. Please use the "Register Interest" button at the top of the page if you would like to be contacted about new available dates.
The outcomes we aim for by the end of the course are;
- Improved confidence and resilience, both personally and professionally
- Improved confidence in yourself as a leader
- Improved practice including consideration of equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights
- A focus on developing confidence in digital technology and how it can support the work you do.
- Reflection and connection back to regulation requirements, local systems and relationships.
There will be an evaluation at the end of the course