The focus of this course is on service improvement, and you will have the opportunity to apply its content to planning your own service-improvement initiative.
Key content includes:
- the role of individuals and teams in health and social care leadership
- innovation and critical creativity in practice development
- leadership theories and their application in the practice setting
- proactive and reactive approaches to risk management
- quality governance in the NHS
- effective and efficient deployment of human, capital and consumable resources
- leading people and teams through organisational change
- the use of digital technology in marketing and innovation dissemination.
Who is it for?
The course is for qualified health and social care practitioners who want to further develop their leadership and management competencies.
Thursday 13 January
Thursday 20 January
Thursday 27 January
Thursday 3 February
Thursday 10 February
Thursday 24 February
Thursday 3 March
Thursday 10 March
Thursday 17 March
Thursday 24 March
This is a 15-credit course and can be taken as either a standalone course or as an elective course.
This course is worth 15 credits toward eligible programmes.