Apply online now
City has spaces available across a wide variety of courses, with applications open to UK and international students alike.
If you have your results, you can apply online now. You will either receive an instant decision, or an exclusive phone number to contact us to discuss your application in more detail.
What is Clearing and Adjustment?
Clearing and Adjustment can be the perfect solution if you need to make new plans fast.
- If your results aren't what you were hoping for, if you've changed your mind about where to study, or if you made a UCAS application but hold no offers, you can explore other course vacancies through Clearing.
- If your results are better than you expected, you can apply through Adjustment.
CityBot can help with many frequently asked questions about Clearing. If you need to know more about what Clearing is or how it works, CityBot may be able to give you an instant answer.
Support with your Clearing application
If you have any questions or issues surrounding your online Clearing application, or CityBot couldn't provide you with an instant answer, you can contact us for information.
If you are applying to a course in the School of Health Sciences (excluding Optometry), you can email your question directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help you with:
- Questions or problems with your application
- More information about what our courses are like
- What to expect from student life at City
- Details of services on offer at the University.
If you already have an offer from City during the main UCAS cycle and just want to know what happens next, you should also contact our team here before making a new online application.
Information on joining us and life at City
Guidance on Coronavirus
Latest information on City's response to the pandemic and preparations for the new academic year.
Accommodation for Clearing applicants
Details on accommodation options for students applying to City through the Clearing process.
Fees and funding
If you’ve got the talent and drive to succeed, we have a number of scholarships, bursaries and loans available to help you meet the cost of university.