We understand that it's not always possible to visit us in person, which is why our online events offer you an alternative to find out more about City, your intended course and what it's like to study with us. Our online information sessions are in fact designed to provide you with all the information you need to help you make the right decision, accessible from the comfort of your own home.
Upcoming online events
Please check this page regularly as new sessions will be added soon. You can register to any sessions by clicking on the relevant link.
- Tier 4 Visa Guidance Information Session for Postgraduate Students – 23rd July 2019, 12:30-13:30 (BST)
- Advanced Clinical Practice MSc - 13th June 2019, 17:00-18:00 (BST)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) - 18th June 2019, 12:00-13:00 (BST)
- Postgraduate Journalism at City - 19th June 2019, 16:00-17:00 (BST)
*Please note we are also hosting an on-campus event on Wednesday 5th June 2019 for our Journalism MA courses.
- Cyber Security MSc - 20th June 2019, 16:30-17:30 (BST)
- Master of Laws (LLM) - 20th June 2019, 16:00-17:00 (BST)
- Maritime Law (Dubai) LLM - 24th July 2019, 12:00-13:00 (BST)
- Maritime Law (Greece) LLM - 24th July 2019, 11:00-12:00 (BST)
What to expect
Types of sessions vary among courses but typically you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in live Q&As with course directors, admissions staff and current City students
- Attend live course presentations or view pre-recorded presentations on demand
- Find out more about the student experience and what it's like to be a student at City
- Learn about the support available to students (including visa advice for international students).