About the School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
Having applied for one of our degrees at the School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, we hope you find our applicant information helpful as you prepare to study with us.
The School of Mathematics, Computer Science & Engineering has been offering outstanding courses tailored to the needs of the professions for more than 100 years. Postgraduate students are led by academics who are at the forefront of research and enterprise activity in the fields.
Today, City, University of London offers a comprehensive range of postgraduate courses reflecting the changing needs of the industry and informed by innovations in research. Our portfolio of carefully-designed master’s degrees covers specialised areas of engineering and computer science competencies required in today’s job market. Many of our alumni now occupy leading positions in a range of sectors and industries.
City’s prime location in Clerkenwell is on the doorstep of Tech City, Europe’s largest cluster of digital and technology start-ups. Additionally, the University’s close proximity to some of the UK’s leading engineering, IT and financial institutions ensures that City students are perfectly positioned to make the most of careers and professional development opportunities.
We are delighted that you have applied to study at City and hope that our Applicant pages will provide you with useful insight into our University, services and student experience. If you have any questions about your application please contact email@example.com.
Once you have received your offer, please see confirming and registering your place for your next steps.
Meeting or visiting us
We regularly host a range of on-campus events and online sessions throughout the year to give you the opportunity to talk to our academics, staff and students and learn more about studying at City.
- Contact us - if you have any specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist and/or put you in contact with the relevant member of staff. Alternatively, all City academic staff can be found by searching the Staff Directory on the City website.
- Virtual Postgraduate Open Evening - attend our online Open Evening to speak to academics from your course, current students and staff about studying with us.
- Join an online event - please visit our webpage and register to any available event that is relevant to you - new sessions may be added so we recommend checking this page regularly.
- Ask a student - you can chat directly with our students and learn from them about their experience and life at City.
- Take a virtual tour - you can explore remotely our campus, including our University's general areas, Schools and sports facilities.