Head of Academic Enterprise
Research and Enterprise
Ian Gibbs is Head of Academic Enterprise, at City University of London. His responsibilities include managing business development, technology transfer and impact teams, ensuring that City’s intellectual assets are available to businesses, governments and policy makers both nationally and internationally.
Additionally, Ian has responsibility for developing Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs), of which City has a growing portfolio and coordinating consultancy, contract research and commercial collaborations.
Ian also leads on coordinating City’s Impact Case Study development, having responsibility for two dedicated Impact Officers.
- Collaborative partnerships
- Knowledge Exchange and Business Development
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Contact me regarding
- Reporting: completion of the data required for auditors
- Internal and external funding opportunities
- Senate Research and Enterprise Committee
- Devolved funding streams