Business Development Manager, School of Arts & Social Sciences and The City Law School
Knowledge Exchange (Academic Enterprise)
Caroline is passionate about encouraging and enabling academics to create impact on society and forming social enterprises. Her arena sits at the intersection of collaboration, innovation, research and commercialisation.
She was instrumental in the set up and day-to-day operations for several optical retail boutique businesses in Los Angeles and San Francisco and has advised entrepreneurs with their startups. In her previous life as a product designer, she ran her own studio for six years.
- Business development (planning and commercial realisation)
- Impact (REF and beyond)
- Strategic direction
- Project management
- Collaboration (cross-School and external)
Contact me regarding
- Impact and consultancy advice
- Internal (HEIF, Impact and Industrial Strategy) and external funding opportunities
- Cross-School collaborative opportunities
- Bespoke CPD
- Contract research and consultancy projects
Room 213, Drysdale Building, Northampton Square