IP Commercialisation and Incubator Manager
Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge Exchange
Brigita is an IP commercialisation and Incubator manager at City, University of London. She is responsible for identifying IP commercialisation opportunities at the University.
Brigita joined City in September 2017 from University of East London (UEL) where she was responsible for the Business and Innovation Centre Knowledge dock hosting over 40 high-growth businesses as well as structuring and leading University’s enterprise education programme. Prior to her role at UEL Brigita was a management consultant in Portugal working in a large variety of industries through her international business consultancy as well as growing University of Minho spin offs.
She is perfectly fluent in Slovene, Croatian, English, Portuguese and Spanish, with working knowledge of German.
- Business modelling
- Business development
- Academic entrepreneurship
- Knowledge transfer
- Identifying funding opportunities
Contact me regarding
If you are a City academic
- Assessing commercial potential of your research
- Determining IP commercialisation strategy for your invention
- Overseeing IP protection process
- Developing partnerships with commercial or non-commercial organisations
If you are an organisation seeking to collaborate with City academics
- Specific academic expertise
- Routes of collaboration
Room 213, Drysdale Building, Northampton Square