- +44 (0)20 7040 5060
I am a PhD student in the Centre for HCID. I am investigating the role of AI assistive technology to enhance social interaction between people living with visual impairments and sighted people. Specifically I am focused on scenarios where people with visual impairments are traveling together with sighted guides. I work in collaboration with Alex Taylor and Simone Stumpf at City and I am also actively involved in volunteering activities organised by Blind Aid charity, which delivers emotional and practical support to blind and visually impaired people living in London.
- MSc in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence programmme), University of Padova, Italy, Oct 2013 – Jun 2016
- BSc in Computer Science and Communication Technology, University of Milano, Italy, Oct 2009 – Feb 2013
- Teaching Assistant for Inclusive Design (MSc in HCI Design), City, University of London, 2019 – present
- Teaching Assistant for Team Project (BSc in Computer Science), City, University London, 2018 – present
- Researcher in Machine Learning for process mining, University of Padova, Sep 2016 – Sep 2017
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read and understand spoken) and Italian (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).