Aurelia’s PhD research is focused on conceptual and experimental writing in relation to ways in which these practices can illuminate problems of law. Her thesis work focuses on key works by the conceptual poet and criminal appellate attorney Vanessa Place. Her doctoral research is supervised by Prof. Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos (Westminster), Dr David Seymour and Dr Grietje Baars and is funded by a City Doctoral Studentship.
Aurelia is also a Graduate Teaching Assistant at the City Law School, teaching core Tort and Contract LLB modules.
- PhD, City, University London, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours I), University of Sydney, Australia
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Sep 2018 – present
- Visiting Lecturer, City, University London, Sep 2017 – present
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, City, University London, Sep 2017 – present
Chinese (Mandarin) (can speak and understand spoken).