- +44 (0)20 7040 5060
Amy’s thesis aims to understand the various outcome of Cryptoassets and Initial Coin Offerings, and more globally, its implications for financial crime and money laundering. As a Visiting Lecturer at The City Law School, Amy has taught Contract Law and Practice to first LL.B students. Before commencing the PhD, Amy completed an LL.M specialising in International Business and Corporate Law at Lancaster University, and an Accelerated LL.B at Queen Mary, University of London.
Supervisors: Professor Jason Chuah and Dr Enrico Bonadio.
Specific areas of interest: secondary market trading, market manipulation and cross-border conflict of laws.
- Legal Practice Course, The University of Law, United Kingdom
- LL.M, Lancaster University, United Kingdom
- Accelerated LL.B, Queen Mary, University of London, United Kingdom
- Visiting Lecturer, City, University of London, Jan 2019 – present
- Deputy Manager, Linklaters LLP, Aug 2017 – present
Memberships of professional organisations
- Associate Fellow, Higher Education Academy, May 2019 – present
- Member, Loan Market Association, Jan 2019 – present
- Americas - North