Jonathan EifertCulture, Policy and Management
Jonathan now works in New York where he started his own classical music-based PR company.
Since graduating from City, Jonathan returned to New York to launch a PR startup for classical music clientele throughout the U.S. He now represents many nonprofits and artists by handling their marketing, communications, and PR.
Through his work at the firm, Jonathan has promoted high-profile concerts and events at locations such as Carnegie Hall, Princeton University, and the Hamptons. Project highlights have included:
- Press relations for Martha Argerich's first-ever performance at Severance Hall in Cleveland
- Press relations for soprano Deborah Voigt's first time singing a new opera, Roscoe by Evan Mack, with the Albany Symphony
- Content and branding strategy for the online hit show Living the Classical Life
- Social media strategy for tenor Michael Fabiano
- Consulting, social media, and press relations for the Cleveland International Piano Competition
Says Jonathan, ‘my training at City was invaluable and significantly bolstered my knowledge base and skill set to effectively navigate the cultural sector leading to my PR startup.’ jonathaneifert.com.