- Tracy Lindsay
- +44 (0)20 7040 5957
Tracy is a Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing, and the Programme Director for MSc Nursing: Adult and Mental Health.
Tracy also leads the Simulated Practice components across Mental Health progammes. She has been the lead for falls prevention in ELFT since 2006, and also chairs the Trustwide falls prevention group. As an expert in fall prevention she bridges the gap between the local Trust and the University.
Tracy has worked at City University London since 2001. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked in institutions such as Ballamona Hospital, Kingston & Richmond NHS Trust, Whittington Hospital, South West London & St Georges Mental Health NHS Trust, and East London & the City Mental Health NHS Trust.
- MSc Professional Health Care Research, King's College London, United Kingdom, 2014
- MA in Academic Practice, City, University London, United Kingdom, 2006
- Teacher Nursing, Nursing and Midwifery Council, 2006
- MSc Mental Health, King's College London, United Kingdom, 2005
- BSc Module, Back Care Advisor Programme. Module 1: Practical Back care & Patient/Client Moving & Handling (30 Credits), University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 2005
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (1 st), Middlesex University, United Kingdom, 1999
- Registered Nurse - Adult Nursing, Nursing and Midwifery Council, 1999
- Management Diploma, Institute of Administrative Management, ., 1994
- Mental Health Nursing, Nursing and Midwifery Council, 1990
- Programme Director MSc Nursing: Adult and Mental Health; Simulated Practice Lead for Mental Health
Memberships of professional organisations
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- National Back Exchange
- Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare (ASPiH)
- Lindsay, T. and Hunter, J. (2014). What do you see Nurse? Dementia: Everybody’s Business. Learning at City Journal, 4(2), pp. 53–55.
Courses taught on
- BSc (Hons) Mental Health Nursing
- PGDip Mental Health Nursing
- MSc Nursing: Adult and Mental Health
- MSc in Long Term Conditions
Modules taught on
- HS1002 Simulated Practice: Introducing Clinical Practice
- HS2002 Developing Clinical Practice
- HS3003 Simulated Practice: Preparation for Registration
- HSM101 Engaging in Practice: Introducing Clinical Practice
- HSM201 Engaging in Practice 2
- HSM301 Engaging in Practice 3
- APM007 Evidence Based Dementia Care