- Sotoodeh Bahraini
- +44 (0)20 7040 5060
Dr Masoud S. Bahraini obtained his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Yazd University, Iran in 2018. From July 2019, Masoud Joined City University of London as Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Planetary Robotics Navigation and Decision Making, under supervision of Prof Nabil Aouf. He works in Robotics, Autonomy and Machine Intelligence (RAMI) laboratory, at School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
He has been also a research assistant at the Autonomous and Intelligence Systems Laboratory (AISL), Simon Fraser University, Surrey, BC, Canada from 2016 to 2017. He joined Sirjan University of Technology at Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sirjan, Iran, in January 2018 as an Assistant Professor. He received his B.S. degree from Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran, in 2009; and M.Sc. degree from Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, in 2012, both in Mechanical Engineering.
His current research interests include autonomous and intelligent systems, robotics navigation and control.
- PhD, Yazd University, Iran, 2018
- Msc, Shiraz University, Iran, 2012
- BS, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran, 2009
- Researcher, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada, 2016 – 2017
- Middle East
- Bahraini, M.S., Rad, A.B. and Bozorg, M. (2019). SLAM in dynamic environments: A deep learning approach for moving object tracking using ML-RANSAC algorithm. Sensors (Switzerland), 19(17). doi:10.3390/s19173699.
- Bahraini, S.-.M., Rad, A.B. and Bozorg, M. (2019). New Adaptive UKF Algorithm to Improve the Accuracy of SLAM. International Journal of Robotics, 5(1), pp. 35–46.
- Bahraini, M.S. (2019). On the Efficiency of SLAM Using Adaptive Unscented Kalman Filter. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering. doi:10.1007/s40997-019-00294-z.
- Bahraini, M.S., Bozorg, M. and Rad, A.B. (2018). SLAM in dynamic environments via ML-RANSAC. Mechatronics, 49, pp. 105–118. doi:10.1016/j.mechatronics.2017.12.002.
- Bahraini, S.M.S., Eghtesad, M. and Farid, M. (2014). Application of fractional-order control for vibration suppression of viscoelastic beams. International Journal of Computational Materials Science and Engineering, 03(01), pp. 1450006–1450006. doi:10.1142/s2047684114500067.
- Bahraini, S.M.S., Eghtesad, M., Farid, M. and Ghavanloo, E. (2014). Analysis of an electrically actuated fractional model of viscoelastic microbeams. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 52(5), pp. 937–956. doi:10.12989/sem.2014.52.5.937.
- Bahraini, S.M.S., Eghtesad, M., Farid, M. and Ghavanloo, E. (2013). Large deflection of viscoelastic beams using fractional derivative model. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 27(4), pp. 1063–1070. doi:10.1007/s12206-013-0302-9.
- IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE Access, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, International Journal of Intelligent Robotics and Applications,, Reviewer.