- Matthew Carr
- +44 (0)20 7040 5677
Upon graduating from the University of Portsmouth I immediately moved to London to immerse myself in the culture and rich medical experience the city can provide. During my six years of practice I managed to become competent in a wide range of diagnostic techniques including specialist procedures in both CT and MRI while also furthering myself through independent courses, including a year long study of leadership and management in UCL. Now at City, University of London, I'm looking to impart the experience I have gained upon future generations of Healthcare professionals at the same time as deepening my own understanding of the complexities of medical Imaging.
- Bsc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography, University of Portsmouth, England, Jul 2008 – Sep 2011
- MRI in practice, Cobalt School of Clinical Imaging, England
- Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, City, University of London, Sep 2017 – present
- Senior Diagnostic Radiographer, Barts Health NHS Trust, London, Jan 2014 – Oct 2017
- Diagnostic Radiographer, Barts and the London NHS Trust, Apr 2012 – Dec 2013
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Spanish; Castilian (can read, speak and understand spoken).
- Europe - Western