Dr Jan Christoph Schlegel
- Dr Jan Christoph Schlegel
- +44 (0)20 7040 4524
City, University of London
I am a microeconomist working in market design, matching theory and on topics in the intersection of economics and computer science.
- PhD Economics, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- M.Sc. Mathematics, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Schlegel, J.C. and ACM, (2016). Virtual Demand and Stable Mechanisms.
- Mihalák, M. and Schlegel, J.C. (2012). Asymmetric swap-equilibrium: A unifying equilibrium concept for network creation games.
- Mihalák, M. and Schlegel, J.C. (2010). The price of anarchy in network creation games is (Mostly) constant.
- Schlegel, J.C. (2018). A note on ex-ante stable lotteries. Economics Letters, 164, pp. 90–93. doi:10.1016/j.econlet.2018.01.017.
- Schlegel, J.C. (2015). Contracts versus salaries in matching: A general result. Journal of Economic Theory, 159, pp. 552–573. doi:10.1016/j.jet.2015.07.015.
- Mihalák, M. and Schlegel, J.C. (2013). The Price of Anarchy in Network Creation Games Is (Mostly) Constant. Theory of Computing Systems, 53(1), pp. 53–72. doi:10.1007/s00224-013-9459-y.
- Schlegel, J.C. (2018). A note on ex-ante stable lotteries.
- Schlegel, J.C. (2017). Welfare theorems for random assignments with priorities. London, UK: Department of Economics, City, University of London.
- Schlegel, J.C., Klaus, B. and Karakaya, M. (2017). Top Trading Cycles, Consistency, and Acyclic Priorities for House Allocation with Existing Tenants. https://ideas.repec.org/p/lau/crdeep/17.12.html
- Schlegel, J.C. Trading Networks with General Preferences.