- Jacquie Torrington
- +44 (0)20 7040 5672
City, University of London
- Certificate in Civil Expert Witness Practice, Cardiff University Bond Solon, United Kingdom, Oct 2017
- MSc, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, Sep 2016 – Apr 2018
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers, College of Radiographers, England, Sep 1990 – Apr 1993
- Lecturer in Medical Ultrasound, City, University London, Apr 2016 – present
Memberships of committees
- Society of Radiographers Ultrasound Advisory Group, Jun 2014 – Jun 2018
- Sonographer Representatinve, British Society for Gynaecological Imaging, Apr 2013 – present
Memberships of professional organisations
- Accreditior, Consortium for the Accreditation of Sonographic Education, Jun 2016 – present
- Member, Society and College of Radiographers Public Voluntary Register of Sonographers, Nov 2014 – present
- (2017). Public Voluntary Register of Sonographers: What is it and how do you get on it? Synergy News, pp. 5–5
- Torrington, J. Are sonographers advanced practitioners? A survey of sonographers’ opinions on their level of practice analysed against the Society of Radiographers Advanced Practitioner accreditation criteria. (Master's Thesis)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. (Workshop) (2017).
Description: Workshop facilitator - Ultrasound technique and image optimisation.
- British Society for Gynaecological Imaging Ultrasound Study Day. (Conference) Bristol (2016). Organising Committee.
- British Society for Gynaecological Imaging Ultrasound Study Day. (Conference) London (2015). Organising Committee.
- Member of trailblazer group developing the Apprenticeship Standard for Medical Ultrasound. 2017.
Representative of the Society and College of Radiographers on working group drafting British Association of Perinatal Medicine National Care Principles for the management of congenital diaphragmatic hernia..