Holly Parry (née Chinnery)
- PhD Psychology, Bournemouth University, United Kingdom, Sep 2014 – Sep 2017
- Post-Graduate Certificate Evidence Based Psychological Therapies: IAPT Pathway, University of Reading, United Kingdom, Sep 2012 – May 2013
- MSc Foundations of Clinical Psychology, Bournemouth University, United Kingdom, Sep 2009 – Sep 2010
- BSc(Hons) Psychology with Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, Sep 2004 – Sep 2009
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Aug 2018 – Mar 2020
- Locum Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, Various Healthcare Agencies, Oct 2017 – Aug 2018
- Post-Graduate Researcher (PhD Student), Bournemouth University, Sep 2014 – Sep 2017
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, West London Mental Health Trust, Jul 2013 – Sep 2014
- Trainee Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, Berkshire NHS Trust, Sep 2012 – Jul 2013
- Mental Health Recovery Worker, Rethink Mental Illness, Aug 2011 – Aug 2012
- Carer in the community, Saga Homcare, Jul 2010 – Aug 2011
- Honorary Assistant Psychologist, Dorset NHS Trust, May – Jul 2010
- Assistant Research Psychologist, Bournemouth University, Oct 2009 – May 2011
- Research Apprentice, Plymouth University, Jun – Aug 2009
- Live-in carer, Private Patient, Oct 2008 – Jul 2010
- General Member of the British Psychological Society (voluntary), British Psychological Society, Aug 2008 – Aug 2009
- Carer in a nursing home, Birken Loge Care Home, Jul 2007 – Jan 2008
- British Red Cross Help from Hospital to Home carer (voluntary), British Red Cross, Jul 2006 – Apr 2007
- Carer for organic and functional brain injury patients (voluntary), Headway, Jun 2006 – Apr 2007
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Chinnery, H. (2015). Retinoblastoma. In Thompson, S. (Ed.), Psychology of Trauma: Clinical Reviews, Case Histories Portsmouth: Blackwell-Harvard-Academic.
- Chinnery, H., Thompson, S.B.N., Noroozi, S., Dyer, B. and Rees, K. (2017). Questionnaire study to gain an insight into the manufacturing and fitting process of artificial eyes in children: an ocularist perspective. International Ophthalmology, 37(5), pp. 1175–1183. doi:10.1007/s10792-016-0383-4.
- Chinnery, H., Thomspon, S.B.N., Noroozi, S., Dyer, B. and Rees, K. (2017). The importance of incorporating technological advancements into the artificial eye process: a perspective commentary. Insights into Ophthalmology, 1(1:2).
- Chinnery, H., Thompson, S.B.N., Noroozi, S. and Dyer, B. (2017). Scoping review of the development of artificial eyes throughout the years. Edorium Journal of Disability and Rehabilitation, 3, pp. 1–1. doi:10.5348/d05-2017-25-ra-1.
- Chinnery, H. and Thompson, S. (2015). Sensory Compensation in Children Following Vision Loss after Trauma and Disease. Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology, 2(4), pp. 49–53. doi:10.17352/2455-1414.000021.
- Thompson, S.B.N. and Chinnery, H. (2015). Retinoblastoma: Identifying the Diagnostic Signs for Early Treatment. International Journal of Neurorehabilitation, 02(02). doi:10.4172/2376-0281.1000160.
- Thompson, S.B.N., Garnder, J. and Chinnery, H. (2011). Normative Values for 18-30 Ages of Benton Visual Retention Test Correct Scores and Intelligence Quotients: A Short Report for Clinical Comparison. WebmedCentral GENERAL MEDICINE, 2(8).
- Thompson, S.B., Merrifield, A.S. and Chinnery, H. (2011). Are Mock Jurors Influenced by the Defendants Gender, Socio-Economic Status and Emotional State in Forensic Medicine? WebmedCentral FORENSIC MEDICINE, 2(2).
- webmedcentral. . doi:10.9754/journal.wmc.2011.001918.
- webmedcentral. . doi:10.9754/journal.wmc.2012.002962.