- Ellie Taylor
- +44 (0)20 7040 3003
Ellie qualified as a registered children's nurse in 2001 at City University.
Ellie has a largely clinical background working in a range of both acute and community paediatric settings. Ellie is passionate about working with young people from disadvantaged groups, as made evident in both her role as a school nurse and as a Nurse Specialist working as part of a Government initiative into Teenage Health in Hackney (Teenage Health Demonstration Site). Ellie has developed award winning pathways in order to target and improve health outcomes for vulnerable young people. Ellie’s particular areas of interest include Sexual Exploitation of Young People, Safeguarding, Childhood Obesity, and Supporting and Empowering Children and Young People with Long Term Health Conditions.
- MA Academic Practice, City University London, London, United Kingdom, Oct 2015 – Sep 2018
- Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice-Technology Enabled, City, University of London, UK, Oct 2015 – Jul 2017
- BSC Adolescent Health, London South Bank University, London, United Kingdom, Sep 2007
- Diploma in Higher Education- Childrens Nursing, City University London, London, United Kingdom, Sep 1998 – Sep 2001
- Current Issues in Reproductive and Sexual Health Care, City, University London, London, United Kingdom, 2008 – 2009
- Lecturer- Childrens Nursing, City University London, London, May 2015 – present
- Adolescent Nurse Specialist, Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, Oct 2008 – May 2015
- School Nurse, Westminster City Council, London, Sep 2006 – Oct 2008
- Senior Staff Nurse T12 South Adolescent Inpatients, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, Mar 2002 – Aug 2006
- Paediatric Staff Nurse (Rotational Programme), University College London Hospital, Oct 2001 – Mar 2002