- Dimitra Soiledi
- +44 (0)207 0405673
Dimitra is a Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, at the Division of Midwifery and Radiography. She is originally from Greece (Lesvos).
Dimitra joined City University of London in April 2018. Before joining the Division, she was a Senior Radiographer at the Breast Services (Charing Cross Hospital). Between 2011 and 2013 she was a Lecturer in Radiography at the European University of Cyprus.
Dimitra received her MSc in Medical Imaging from the University of Surrey in 2009 and her BSc in Radiology and Radiotherapy from Athens University of Applied Sciences in 2007.
Professional Body Membership
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Society and College of Radiographers (SCoR)
- European Society of Radiology
- MSc in Medical Imaging, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
- BSc in Radiology and Radiotherapy, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece
- PgCert in Medical Imaging (Mammography), Kingston University, United Kingdom
- Certificate of Competence in Administering Intravenous Injections, University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Senior Radiographer in Breast Services, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Dec 2014 – Mar 2018
- Lecturer in Radiography, European University Cyprus, Sep 2011 – May 2013
- Senior Radiographer Breast Services, St Savas Oncology Hospital, Jan 2010 – Jan 2011
- Radiographer, Military hospital, Army Institute of Nursing (NIMITS), Mar – Oct 2008
- Radiographer, Institute of Medical Imaging ‘Aktinodiagnosis’, May 2007 – Mar 2008
- Radiohrapher, General Children’s Hospital in Athens (Aghia Sophia), Oct 2006 – Mar 2007