Dr Dagmara Celik Katreniak
- Dr Dagmara Celik Katreniak
- +44 (0)20 7040 5459
Dagmara Celik Katreniak is an applied microeconomist with primary research interests in experimental and development economics, economics of education, and economics of happiness. More specifically, she focuses on the implementation of lab and field experiments in topics related to education, poverty alleviation, discrimination, inequality, and their relation to human psychology, particularly to stress and happiness.
- PhD, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Lecturer, City, University of London, Aug 2019 – present
- Assistant Professor, National Research University Higher School of Economics, 2016 – 2019
- Research Associate, CERGE-EI, Jan 2016 – present
Czech, English, Russian, Slovak, Spanish; Castilian and Turkish.