Dr Courtney Raspin
- Dr Courtney Raspin
- +44 (0)20 7040 4591
Dr Raspin is a Registered Counselling Psychologist and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. She works as a lecturer, tutor and research supervisor on the Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology. Following 10 years of working in the NHS, she went on to develop Altum Health, an independent practice of Registered Psychologists and allied health professionals offering quality healthcare throughout London.
Dr Raspin helps manage the City, University of London Counselling Clinic. The Clinic provides clients an opportunity to access lower fee therapy with trainees on the Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology course.
- Eating Disorders (particularly the use of ACT, Compassion Focussed Therapy & Mindfulness based approaches in the treatment of EDs)
- Contextual Therapies
- Body Image
- Professional Identity in Counselling Psychology
- Psychopathology: Clinical Skills and Critical Approaches
- Professional Development and Supervision (Year 2s)
- Specialist Group Supervision in CBT
- DPsych Counselling Psychology Thesis (Supervisor)
- Elective Theory Advances (CBT)