Dr Claudia Molitor
- Dr Claudia Molitor
- +44 (0)20 7040 8804
Claudia Molitor is a composer, artist and performer whose work draws on traditions of music and sound art but also extends to video, performance and fine art practices. Exploring the relationships between listening and seeing as well as embracing collaboration as compositional practice is central to this work.
Her work is regularly commissioned, performed and broadcast throughout Europe, working for example with festivals such as Wien Modern, hcmf//, Spor, BBC Proms and Sonica as well as organisations such as Tate Britain, NMC Recordings and the Science Museum. Recent work includes Sonorama with Electra Productions, Turner Contemporary and the British Library, Vast White Stillness for Spitalfields Festival and Brighton Festival and The Singing Bridge, installed at Somerset House during Totally Thames 2016.
Composition and sound art
Phenomenology of Listening
- Molitor, C. (2015). Sonorama: Listening to the view from the train. Uniformbooks. ISBN 978-1-910010-03-7.
- Molitor, C. (2018). You touched the twinkle on the helix of my ear.
- Molitor, C. and Kohlmaier, J. (2018). Die Gedanken sind frei.
- Molitor, C. (2017). Auricularis Superior.
- Molitor, C. (2017). MELT.
- Molitor, C. (2016). Walking with Partch.
- Molitor, C. (2016). The Singing Bridge.
- Molitor, C. (2015). Sonorama. (App)
- Molitor, C. (2015). 2TwoLO.
- Molitor, C. (2014). Vast White Stillness.
- Molitor, C. (2014). Und lass Dir…,.
- Molitor, C. (2016). The Singing Bridge. September, Somerset House and Waterloo Bridge.
- Molitor, C. (2015). Sonorama. Jun 2015 – Nov 2015, Turner Contemporary and SouthEast Rail.
- Molitor, C. (2019). zuhanden. Tempo, (287).