Cass launches new Real Estate Research Centre
The Centre will provide dynamic link between academic and real estate practitioners
Cass Business School has established a new Real Estate Research Centre which will provide a dynamic link between the academic community and practitioners involved in real estate. Its aim is to build on the foundations of existing rigorous research to provide fresh perspectives and insights across all aspects of real estate and real estate finance.
The Centre will:
- Establish a forum for dialogue with researchers in the industry, and production of collaborative projects
- Produce reports on a commissioned and ad hoc basis on under-researched areas of industry interest
- Host events on topical issues for the industry
- Publish periodic Research Activity Reports
- Facilitate the production of academic papers for publication in journal and conferences
- Offer dedicated Executive Education courses for industry practitioners
- Provide academic expertise and comment to specialist media
Professor Marianne Lewis, Dean, Cass Business School said:
“Real estate has long been integral to Cass – and our education, research and community missions. This new Centre will further cement and enhance its role with the practitioner community, while enabling increased visibility and benefits to our students. We look forward to your engaging with the Centre and in its future development.”
“Commercial Real Estate is currently undergoing a whole series of cyclical and structural challenges, which means that the need for innovative and fresh thinking across disciplines has never been greater. Cass and our Centre will be at the forefront of this change and I look forward to engaging with students, alumni, industry and other stakeholders on a variety of important projects.”
Alex Moss is available for expert comment on a range of issues related to all aspects of real estate and real estate finance. Please contact the Cass Press Office for further details.
Find out more about the Real Estate Research centre here.