US politics experts to discuss 2016 election at City event
Professor Inderjeet Parmar will be among the panelists at Clinton vs Trump: What Does America Stand For?
US politics experts will discuss the 2016 US election at an event at City, University of London.
The free public panel discussion - Clinton vs Trump: What Does America Stand For? - will take place on Wednesday 2nd November, from 5.30pm.
Among the subjects being discussed are: why women are still voting for Trump; links between US political change and the unravelling of the current global order; racial issues including Black Lives Matter; a class-based analysis of the election.
Reserve a place at the event
- Xenia Wickett (Head of the US and Americas Programme, Chatham House)
- Professor Inderjeet Parmar (Department of International Politics, City, pictured right)
- Dr Daniel Kato (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Dr Patricia Moran (Centre for English, City)
- Ketan Patel (Head of Greater Pacific Capital)
The event is organised by the Centre for International Policy Studies (CIPS), in the Department of International Politics. Venue: Room A130, College Building, City, University of London, St John Street, EC1V 4PB.