12 Cass Academics named in Thomson Reuters’ Essential Science Indicators
Twelve academics at Cass have appeared in the latest edition of Thomson Reuters’ Essential Science Indicators.
The Thomson Reuters’ Essential Science Indicators is a ranking of academics based on the citation count of their top research papers over the last 10 years, published between 1st January 1 2006 and 30th April 2016.
The Essential Science Indicators lists 1,699 top global scholars in total.
Essential Science Indicators can be used to determine who are the most influential individuals, institutions, papers, publications, and countries in a field of study, as well as emerging areas of research.
The following faculty were named:
Faculty of Finance
- Thorsten Beck, Professor of Banking and Finance
- David Blake, Professor of Pension Economics
- Lucio Sarno, Professor of Finance
Faculty of Management
- Igor Filatotchev, Professor of Corporate Governance and Strategy
- Ko de Ruyter, Professor of Marketing
- Paula Jarzabkowski, Professor in Strategic Management
- Andre Spicer, Professor of Organisational Behaviour
- Marianne Lewis, Professor of Management
- Hugh Willmott, Professor of Management
- Davide Ravasi, Professor in Strategic and Entrepreneurial Management
- Mats Alvesson, Professor of Management
- Torben Pedersen, Professor of Management
To read more about Thomson Reuters’ Essential Science Indicators, please click here.