Hosted by Professor Richard Ashcroft, Executive Dean of The City Law School, this evening event will build on the theme of a ‘Better life in law’ championed by LawCare at their inaugural conference last September. Our expert panel of alumni, from across the profession, will share their experience of improving wellbeing in law, tips for building resilience and how to create cultures where everyone feels valued and belongs. The panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A, where you are invited to pose your own questions and share your views.
This event will give participants an excellent opportunity to engage in expert talks and thought-provoking conversation with fellow alumni, students and academics from the City Law School. Beverages and snacks will be served throughout the networking reception. You are welcome to bring a guest, but please add their details at the registration.
- Oscar Davies (Grad Dip Law, 2017; LLM Bar Professional Training Course, 2018) - Lamb Chambers, Barrister
- Charlotte Wilk (Grad Dip Law, 2019; PG Dip Bar Professional Training Course, 2021) - Gatehouse Chambers, Barrister
- Muklesur Bharuya (PG Dip Bar Vocational Studies, 2021) - City Launch Lab, City, University of London, Consultant Barrister
- Daniel Holt (LLM Bar Professional Training, 2021) - 39 Essex Chambers, Pupil Barrister; Association of Disabled Lawyers, Chair
- Christianah Babajide (LLB Law, 2019) - 7BR (Chambers of Rachel Langdale KC), Marketing and Events Executive
If you are a current student of City, University of London, please click here to register.
Further information about the speakers at this event, as well as the full event programme can be found on our Alumni microsite.