Registration will close 10:00 on Wednesday 29th March.
Bayes Innovate is a premier inter-disciplinary event exploring entrepreneurship, innovation, and creative leadership.
Reduced inequalities, affordable and clean energy, gender equality, sustainable cities and communities, responsible production and consumption. These are some of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals￼ (SDGs), set in 2015 by the United Nations General Assembly, which are aimed at creating a better, more sustainable world for everyone by 2030.
Businesses must recognise the importance of sustainable development goals and environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) if they are to meet those ambitious goals. However, doing so will continue to be challenging for many enterprises.
Organisations are under increasing pressure to understand and respond to rapidly changing global conditions and ensure the continued sustainability of their organisations.
Priorities for businesses include reflecting on their impacts on the environment, their treatment of employees and investors, and their overall good governance practices. These are no longer ‘nice to have’, they are ‘must have’.
At Bayes Innovate, you will learn from leading academics and entrepreneurs about ESG, what it means for organisations to put in place and implement sustainability strategies, the importance of measuring progress of their ESG strategies, the challenges but also the benefits of doing so.
Through a variety of talks, workshops and panel discussions, the conference will expose more than 175 delegates to best innovation practices, successful entrepreneurship stories and leading research. It will also provide extensive and diverse opportunities for networking with a wide range of entrepreneurs, experts, and decision makers.
Check out our amazing line-up of speakers:
- Saasha Celestial-One , Co-founder and COO of Olio
- Prof Andre Spicer, Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Executive Dean at Bayes Business School
- Dr Paulina Roszkowska, Research Fellow at Bayes Business School
- Alex Smith, Co-Founder and Partner at The Sustainability Group and Future+
- Dr Stephen Hampson, Investment Director at Oxford Capital
- Agnes Czako, Co-founder and CEO at AirEx
- Dr Sonia Falconieri, Reader in Finance at Bayes Business School
- Dr Lauren McCarthy, Senior Lecturer in CSR at Bayes Business School
- Abbie Morris, Co-founder and CEO at Compare Ethics
- Mathew Joseph, Sustainability Director at Kinnevik VC
- Nicolina Andall, NED and solicitor
- Prof Jean-Pascal Gond, Professor of CSR at Bayes Business School
- Prof Santi Furnari, Professor of Strategy at Bayes Business School
- Valeria Piani, Head of Stewardship at Phoenix Group
- Prof Andreas Tsanakas, Professor of Risk Management at Bayes Business School
- Dr Manto Gotsi, Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Bayes Business School
- Dr Itziar Castello-Molina, Reader in Sustainability and Digital Economy at Bayes Business School
- Dr Ruben van Werven, Lecturer in Entrepreneurship at Bayes Business School
- John Paul Danaee, Co-founder and CEO of equitably.ai
- Vikas Nair, Founder and Chief Product Officer at Openlayer
- Dr Tillman Weyde, Reader in Computer Science at City, University of London & Director of AI at equitably.ai
- Zoe Peden, Partner at Ananda VC
- Dr Sara Jones, Reader in Creative Interactive System Design at Bayes Business School
- Andy Wilkins, Founding partner of Perspectiv
- Richard Kirk, CEO of BetterPoints
- Linda Coyle, Investment Manager at Bayes Entrepreneurship Fund
- more to be announced!
10.45am - 11.30am: Registration
11.30am - 11.45pm: Welcome to Bayes Innovate with Ms Aurore Hochard, Head of Entrepreneurship Programmes and Prof Andre Spicer, Dean at Bayes Business School
11.45am - 12.15pm: Introductory Keynote by: Saasha Celestial-One, founder and COO of Olio
12.30pm – 3.45pm: Sessions (Light Lunch offered at 1.15pm - 2pm)
4pm – 4.45pm: Final presentation by Prof Costas Andriopoulos and Closing Remarks
4.45pm - 6pm: Networking over drinks and nibbles