We look forward to welcoming students, staff, professionals and members of the public to the fifth year of the London Student Sustainability Conference (LSSC23).
We are very excited to announce the Conference this year will be following a hybrid format – with in-person talks and networking facilitated for the first time in two years, since COVID-19.
LSSC23 is a student-led conference, with students exhibiting their research and projects through presentations, posters and workshops.
LSSC23 offers attendees the opportunity to find out more about the incredible climate and sustainability work and research being undertaken by students across the city of London.
This year’s Conference will be hosted at King’s College London and is a collaboration between ten London universities:
- City, University of London
- GCU London
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- Kingston University
- London School of Economics
- London South Bank University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Westminster.
The full programme, including session links and presentation summaries, is also available to download.
Join us on Monday 20 February 2023 to:
- Broaden your knowledge of the challenges and solutions to today's most critical issues.
- Network with other students, academics and professionals from Universities across London.
- Gain inspiration and tools to take action on climate and sustainability issues.
The Conference will be followed by an evening networking event and poster exhibition from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, in The Great Hall, King’s College London, Strand Campus, WC2R 2LS.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.