This is a recurring event: View all events in the series “Data Bites”
One of the most common reasons that data projects ultimately fail is because they don’t focus on delivering value for the business. In this talk we’ll explore:
- How we can define and measure the value of data projects
- The role data strategy plays in delivering success
- How managing data as a product helps keep the focus on value
- Why business change and stakeholder engagement are so important
- What else must happen beyond data analysis to get a project live
About the Speaker:
James has 13 years of experience in delivery of data initiatives across a variety of different industries – both in a consultancy capacity and in-house.
Having worked as a software engineer, senior solution architect and big data team lead, he is well-versed in what it takes to create successful, high-performing teams and solutions to support value-creating analytics.
As CTO for Cynozure he’s responsible for excellence in solution delivery and the development of knowledge, best practice and capability.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.