Join us for an exciting afternoon of conversation on the latest healthcare news! Centred around the theme of "The Business of Healthcare", highlighting the intersection of healthcare and business, the afternoon will start with a series of seminars presented by industry experts from the pharmaceuticals, vaccines and technology fields.
An evening panel discussion will conclude our event, entitled "The best of both worlds: cherry picking from the NHS and the private sector" which will be opened by the Dean of Bayes Business School, Prof. André Spicer, and chaired by Dr Amanda Goodall.
15:00-17:00: Afternoon sessions
(Chaired by members of the Bayes Global Healthcare Society: Kai Li Loh, Fraser Grove, Francisco O’Ryan, Kashyap Keni and Phumelele Mzoneli)
- "The Microbiome's Influence on the Pharmaceutical Pipeline" by Dr. Nik Sharma (BioCorteX)
- "The Business of Biotech: How Does Bio-investment Work and What Has Changed with the Pandemic?" by Bradley Hardiman (Astellas Europe)
- "Creating a Unified Representation of Data in Healthcare" by Tomás Sabat Stöfsel (Vaticle)
- "How AI is Transforming Healthcare?" by Dr. Keith Grimes (Babylon Health); Q&A joined by Dr. Kultar Garcha and Dr. Tejal Patel
18:00-19:30: Panel Discussion on "The best of both worlds: cherry picking from the NHS and the private sector"
(Chaired by Dr. Amanda Goodall, Reader in Leadership (Associate Professor), Bayes Business School)
- Professor Richard Cohen, Medical Director (Deputy), Cleveland Clinic, London
- Dr. Adrian Cree, Group Medical Director, the Priory Group
- Dr. Kate Oakland, Director of Medical Services, HCA Healthcare UK
- Dr. Sanjiv Sharma, Medical Director, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Dr. Chris Streather, Group Chief Medical Director / Deputy Group Chief Executive, Royal Free London Group
- Dr Lopa Winters, Leadership Consultant/Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
19:30-21:00: drinks, nibbles, and networking
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
200 Aldersgate Street
London EC1A 4HD