The fourth in our 2022 series of lunchtime recitals by our talented 3rd year student vocalists and instrumentalists.
Abigail Reece performs songs centred on themes of devotion to person and place, including works by Purcell, Schumann, Warlock and Britten, and more recent music by Ian Venables.
Free to attend. Please note, audience numbers at this event are limited to comply with City's COVID policies and advice for visitors, so please do sign up to attend, via the 'register now' button above.
- Henry Purcell, "Hark! The echoing air" from The Fairy-Queen (1692)
- Robert Schumann, "Widmung" from Myrthen (1840)
- Ian Venables, "Invitation to the Gondola" from Love's Voice (1995)
- Peter Warlock, "Sleep" (1922)
- Traditional arr. Benjamin Britten, "Oliver Cromwell"
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
280 St John St
London EC1V 0HB