During Postgraduate Open Evenings you will learn more about our postgraduate courses and discover all the benefits of studying at City, University of London.
Our spring Open Evening is scheduled on Wednesday 8th June 2022 and we aim to deliver it on campus.
Our event is a great way to get all the information you may need to make an informed decision, whether you are a prospective student considering postgraduate study at our University or have already applied for one of our courses and would like to get further advice about joining City.
If you are interested in a postgraduate degree offered at the Bayes Business School, please visit the MSc events or MBA events pages to read more about any additional events.
What can you expect at City's Postgraduate Open Evening?
Our Postgraduate Open Evening is a perfect opportunity to find out if City is the right choice for you. You will be able to:
- Learn about the postgraduate taught courses we offer
- Chat with academics, admissions and current students
- Take part in course presentations (certain courses only)
- Get answers to your questions about the course structure, application process, entry criteria, fees and scholarships available
- Obtain information and guidance on student life at City.
Studying at City
At City, we have a comprehensive choice of postgraduate courses, degrees and programmes for any career choice. See our full range of postgraduate courses.
You can also learn more about what it's like to study at City as a postgraduate student here:
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB