The first in our 2022 series of lunchtime recitals by our talented 3rd year student vocalists and instrumentalists.
Vocalist Anna Roberts presents a programme of songs from the musicals, ranging from classic numbers by Sondheim to contemporary Broadway and West End productions.
Free to attend. Please note, audience numbers at this event are limited to comply with City's COVID policies and advice for visitors, so please do sign up to attend, via the 'register now' button above.
- "Being Alive" from Company (1970) by George Furth and Stephen Sondheim
- "Always Starting Over" from If/Then (2014) by Tom Kitt and Brain Yorkey
- "Maybe I Like It This Way" from The Wild Party (2000) by Andrew Lippa
- "In His Eyes" from Jekyll & Hyde (1990) by Frank Wildhorn, Leslie Bricusse and Steve Cuden.
- "Love You I Do" from Dreamgirls (2006) by Tom Eyen, Henry Krieger and Siedah Garrett.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.