During Postgraduate Open Evenings you will learn more about our postgraduate courses and discover all the benefits of studying at City, University of London.
Our winter Open Evening is scheduled on Wednesday 16th February 2022 and is hosted virtually, allowing you to attend it from everywhere on your devices.
Online bookings for this event are now closed. If you haven’t registered for today’s event but would like to attend, you can use our Open Evening Guide to check our programme as well as find the links to access our event platforms.
Please note that a nationwide industrial action organised by the University and College Union (UCU) over pensions, pay and working conditions started on Monday 14th February and entails 10 days of strike action spread over three weeks. As a result, the Virtual Open Evening now falls on a day of industrial action and it is possible that some of the event activities may be disrupted.
We are working to minimise the impact the strike action may have on your experience at our event and we endeavour to contact you with as much notice as possible if any of the activities related to your course of interest get cancelled. Please be advised that University staff are not obligated to tell the University that they are taking strike action in advance. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Here is a list of the live sessions that have been cancelled, which we are updating regularly:
- MA Culture, Policy and Management and MA Global Creative Industries
- MA Data Journalism and MA Interactive Journalism
- MA Investigative Journalism
- MSc Health Policy
- MSc Software Engineering with Cloud Computing - please note that you can use our Unibuddy chat room to ask questions about this course.
What can you expect at City's Virtual Postgraduate Open Evening?
Our Postgraduate Open Evening is a perfect opportunity to find out if City is the right choice for you, all from the comfort of your own home. You will be able to:
- Learn about the postgraduate taught courses we offer
- Chat with academics, admissions and current students
- Take part in course live talks (certain courses only)
- Get answers to your questions about course structure, application process, entry criteria, fees and scholarships available
- Obtain information and guidance on student life at City.
Studying at City
At City, we have a comprehensive choice of postgraduate courses, degrees and programmes for any career choice. See our full range of postgraduate courses.
You can also learn more about what it's like to study at City as a postgraduate student here:
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB