An open forum event:
EDIMS is a cross-organisational network which aims to promote, support and share good practice in relation to EDI in Music Higher Education in the UK.
Our Open Forum events are intended primarily for staff and students in the Music HE sector, as a space for discussion, exchange of ideas and reflection on current EDI practice.
More information on EDI in Music Studies can be found here.
- Fay Hield, University of Sheffield
- David Clarke, Newcastle University
Panel of speakers reporting on EDI work in professional associations:
- Rachel Cowgill, LGBTQI Study Group
- Alexander Douglas, Chair of BFE EDI Working Group
- Laudan Nooshin, Chair of RMA EDI Working Group
- Mary Stakelum, SEMPRE
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.