The Financial Intermediation Network of European Studies (FINEST) is pleased to announce that its next workshop will be hosted by the Centre for Banking Research (CBR) at Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), City, University of London.
FINEST workshops are small meetings with an in-depth discussion (from top scholars) of a limited number of high-quality papers with the aim of fostering discussion among academics, policymakers, and practitioners about the evolving challenges facing banks.
FINEST is a private association (network) of researchers from various European universities, central banks, financial authorities, other research institutes and practitioners who are interested in exploring all aspects of banking and finance.
- £75.00 - Academics
- £100.00 - Non-Academics
- Marika Carboni, University of Rome III, Italy
- Barbara Casu, Bayes Business School, UK
- Franco Fiordelisi, Essex Business School, U.K.
- Angela Gallo, Bayes Business School, UK
- Francesc Rodriguez-Tous, Bayes Business School
- UK Francesco Saverio Stentella, University of Rome III, Italy
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.