The Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice (C2P2) and The National Centre for Creativity enabled by AI (CebAI), research centres within Bayes Business School, invite you to join us in celebrating collaborative innovations for the United Nations' World Creativity and Innovation Day. This year there is a special focus on Goal 16, the sustainable development of peace, justice & strong institutions.
This hybrid portion will showcase the Innovation for African Universities (IAU) programme, where C2P2 is a partner in the Centre of Excellence, supporting 24 projects across Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and the UK.
- Viren Lall (moderator), Managing Director, Change School , UK
- Prof Mary Kinoti, Professor of Marketing, University of Nairobi , Kenya
- Dr Sam Kamuriwo, Professor of Strategy and Innovation, Bayes Business School , UK
- Rebecca Leatherland, Research Associate, Aston University, UK
- Dr Kwabena Duedu, Senior Lecturer, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ghana
- Dr Sara Jones, Director, Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice & Course Director Master's in Innovation, Creativity & Leadership, Bayes Business School, UK
The panel discussion will be live streamed via Zoom so those outside of London will be able to take part in our event.
Collaborators from our wider network will share their work and discuss the rewards and challenges of collaborative innovation.
Projects on display will include:
- The C2P2 World Map of Collaboration (Sam Steele & CebAI)
- Fostering Collaborative Innovation: Key actions for leaders? (Joan Munro)
- What enables true collaboration when designing a learning program? (Ruth Sangale)
- The Las Primas (Stephanie Terwindt & Anita Salamanca)
- Inclusive Innovation (Rebecca Leatherland, IAU)
- Graduate employability in the HE framework: The Ghanaian perspective (Denis Hyams- Ssekasi, IAU)
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Higher Education (Paul Igwe, IAU)
- GBIP: Ghana Bioenterprise Innovations Partnership (Emmanuel Musisi, IAU)
- BIIC: Business Innovation and Incubation Centre (Sunday Ekpo, IAU)
- IAU: Centre of Excellence (Sam Kamuriwo, IAU)
- Change School Ltd. (Viren Lall, IAU)
Make new contacts and speak to industry professionals about innovation, creativity and collaboration over refreshments!
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
Bayes Business School
106 Bunhill Row
London EC1Y 8TZ