This networking event will introduce, explain and cover the benefits of KTP participation. It will also provide information and opinions on the application process and the KTP user experience from the point of view of Universities, Businesses, Associates and Innovate UK.
At present, this event will be hosted in person but, given the current climate, it may be necessary to transition to a solely online delivery. This will be communicated accordingly, should the need arise.
N.B. All event timings mentioned refer to UK time.
- Arrival and refreshments (09:30 - 09:40).
- Introductory remarks - Speaker TBC (09:40 - 09:45).
- "KTPs - What They Are and What They Are Not" - Graham Dransfield from City, University of London (09:45 - 10:00).
- "KTPs and City, University of London" - Ian Gibbs from City, University of London (10:00 - 10:20).
- "KTPs - Company Partner View Case Study 1" - Speaker TBC (10:20 - 10:40).
- "KTP: An Innovate UK Perspective" - Gerry O'Hagan from Innovate UK (10:40 - 11:00).
- Networking and refreshments (11:00 - 11:20).
- "KTP - A Knowledge Base Supervisor's View" - Chris Child from City, University of London (11:20 - 11:40).
- "KTP - An Associate's View" - Speaker TBC (11:40 - 12:00).
- "KTP - A Company Partner View Case Study 2" - Speaker TBC (12:00 - 12:20).
- Q&A (12:20 - 13:00).
- Networking and lunch (13:00 - 14:00).
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.
City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB