Hosted by Dr Byung-Gak Son, Senior Lecturer in Supply Chain Management at Bayes Business School, this event will feature an in conversation discussion with Alain Li(Economics and Accountancy, 1981) CEO for the Asia-Pacific region of luxury goods powerhouse Richemont, on the lessons learned from the impact of a global pandemic on supply chain management. Richemont works with brands such as Cartier, Chloé and Mont Blanc.
This will be followed by a Q&A where you are invited to pose your own questions to the speakers and share your views.
- 13:00 Welcome by Professor Paolo Volpin, Dean of Bayes Business School
- 13:05 In conversation with Dr Byung-Gak Son and Alain Li
- 13:35 Q&A
- 13:55 Final remarks and event closure
- 14:00 Event ends
- Professor Paolo Volpin, Dean of Bayes Business School and a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), and a Research Associate of the European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI)
- Alain Li, Regional Chief Executive, Asia Pacific of Richemont
- Dr Byung-Gak Son, Senior Lecturer in Supply Chain Management at Bayes Business School
Please find more information about the event on our City Alumni site.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.