Hosted by Professor Barbara Casu Lukac this event will feature a panel discussion on how the UK's new relationship with the European Union impacts markets and the financial industry across the globe.
This will be followed by a Q&A where you are invited to pose your own questions to the speakers and share your views.
This event will give you an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest news from Bayes Business School and engage in an expert talk about the financial industry with fellow alumni, students and academics.
This event will take place virtually via Zoom. Please note all attendees will need a Zoom account to access the virtual meeting. A free account can be set up when registering for the event.
- 12:30 Welcome by Professor Paolo Volpin, Dean of Bayes Business School
- 12:35 Panel discussion hosted by Professor Casu
- 13:05 Q&A
- 13:25 Final remarks and event closure
- 13:30 Event ends
- Professor Paolo Volpin, Dean of Bayes Business School
- Professor Barbara Casu Lukac, Director of the Centre for Banking Research at Bayes Business School
- Richard O’Connor, alumnus, graduated Business Studies in 1990
- Elisabeth Øverland, alumnus, graduated Law in 2002
Please find more information about the event on our City Alumni site.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.