Learn something new at lunch and join us from Monday 22nd- Friday 26th March for a full week of midday short courses taster sessions.
Ranging from Copywriting to French, and Leadership Management to Immigration Law, we have a variety of subjects on offer.
Streamed live through Facebook, you will have the opportunity to get a feel for some of our short courses. The daily sessions will be presented by our tutors who are experts in their field, so you are guaranteed to take something away from the talk.
They will also provide you with an overview of what you can expect to learn from our short courses starting at the end of April.
During the session, if you have any questions for our tutors you can use the live comments section to ask more about our courses or their presentation topic.
Daily schedule will be as follows:
Monday 22nd March
- 12pm Introduction to Copywriting
- 1pm Introduction to Chinese Mandarin
Tuesday 23rd March
- 12pm Major Event Management
- 1pm Project Management: An Introduction
Wednesday 24th March
- 12pm Photoshop: An Introduction
- 1pm Curation and Exhibition Management
Thursday 25th March
- 12pm Introduction to French
- 1pm Novel Writing
Friday 26th March
- 12pm Leadership and Management
- 1pm Immigration and Asylum Law
In the meantime, make sure to follow the main City Short Courses Facebook page where the live feeds will be hosted.
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.