If you have the skills to identify the problem your business is trying to tackle and know who your target customers are then join our competition.
What is it?
CitySpark is a business ideas competition open to all City students and recent alumni.
CitySpark focuses on finding problems, identifying real gaps in the market and building evidence based startups from day one. CitySpark places a core focus on encouraging students to ‘get out of the building’, meet target customers and develop a full understanding of the problem to be solved. This provides an excellent starting point for brilliant ideas to develop in to fully-fledged business ventures.
The competition is split into two challenges taking place throughout the academic year to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills and launch your business.
CitySpark is designed to provide you with the tools to turn a spark of a business idea into the next big thing!
- Find out how to design and build a startup business
- Receive 1-to-1 mentoring from business experts
- Pitch your idea to experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Develop key enterprise skills to enhance your employability and career prospects
- Win funding to kick start your business.
If you need help developing your idea, make sure you don't miss the CitySpark Workshops!
Attendance at City events is subject to our terms and conditions.