- WEHIA Conference programme (dropbox/pdf) – subject to change
- Roundtable panellist biographies (dropbox/pdf)
- Professor Rosario Mantegna, Palermo University, Italy
- Professor Friederike Mengel, University of Essex, UK
- Professor Daniela Puzzello, Indiana University, USA.
Bank of England Policy Session (Organiser M. Bardoscia)
A special session will be organised by the Bank of England and dedicated to short-listed policy-relevant papers among those submitted to the workshop. Topics include (but are not limited to): monetary policy tools, micro and macro prudential regulations, and financial stability.
The Bank of England will award the best policy-relevant paper among those presented in this session.
Climate Change and Agent-Based Modelling (Organiser C. Deissenberg)
- Speakers: Doyne Farmer, Juergen Scheffran, Christian Otto, Francesco Lamperti
Behavioral and Experimental Analyses on Macro-Finance (Organizer N. Hanaki, sponsored by ANR-NWO-DFG jointly funded project BEAM)
- Speakers: Jan Tuinstra, Vivien Lespagnol, Angela Sutan, Sandrine Jacob Leal
Growth, Innovation, Productivity, Welfare: two special sessions dedicated to the H2020 project GROWINPRO
Organiser Andrea Roventini
- Session 1 Chair: Mauro Napoletano
- Session 1 Presenters: Philipp Harting, Andrea Roventini, Mattia Guerini, Matteo Coronese
- Session 2 Chair: Andrea Roventini
- Session 2 Presenters: Herbert Dawid, Giovanni Dosi, Elisa Palagi, Lilit Popoyan.
ABMs and Climate Macro
- With: Giovanni Dosi, Andrea Roventini, Misa Tanaka, Åse Bergstedt; Moderator: Silvia Pavoni, Financial Times
Unlocking Business Value in Financial Markets Using Agent-Based Simulation
- Hosted by Simudyne with Justin Lyon, Amir Sani, Krishnen Vytelingum.