Registration for the conference has now closed.
If you have any queries please contact the events team at eventRSVP@city.ac.uk.
Delegate fees do not include accommodation. Please see the accommodation pages for details of hotels within the vicinity of the conference.
Delegate tickets include tea and coffee refreshments, lunches and an evening reception on 11th July.
Please note, due to the way conference costs and content is being managed, we are unable to offer individual day rates.
- Member (London Mathematical Society LMS / European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology ESMTB): £145 (£75 for students)
- Non Member: £185 (£95).
We have a limited supply of funds to provide support to research students and researchers from Africa or former Soviet Union countries (Scheme 5, as defined by the London Mathematical Society). In particular the LMS has provided some funds to help support UK-based mathematics research students.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to apply.
There is a discount on the conference fees for members of the LMS and ESMTB. Information on joining the LMS and the ESMTB is available on their websites.
In addition any non-member of ESMTB (regular or student) who wants to join can obtain membership for no additional cost when paying their non-member registration fee. Delegates wishing to become members should visit the ESMTB website and complete the registration in the appropriate category and check the box indicating that their payment was made to the summer school.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The early bird booking period will end on Thursday 1st June 2017. After 1st June the tickets will be issued at the standard rate.
- Please note that presenters must register by Monday 19th June 2017.
- We will accept valid NUS cards, or a valid ID from your institution. Please bring this with you when attending the conference.
- There is no additional VAT (tax) being charged for this conference, this is the total amount for each category.
- Please email email@example.com for any queries regarding registration.
- Please refer to City, University of London's conference and events cancellation and refund policy.