Prize terms and conditions
Prize draw - terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. Void where prohibited by law.
- This prize draw is open to students of City.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 16th November 2012 in the time-zone of the entrant's jurisdiction (the "Closing Date"). The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- To enter the competition, complete the Welcome Week Survey by the Closing Date.
- From all eligible entries received by the Closing Date, one (1) winner will be chosen in a random draw held on or about 19 November 2012 by the Promoter.
- Promoter's decisions concerning all matters related to this Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a £20 Amazon voucher.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. The prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The winner will be notified via email on or around 19th November 2012. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrant must: (a) claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winner agrees to have their name published as the winner of the prize.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is City, University of London, Northampton Square, EC1V 0HB, United Kingdom.