Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers Prize
- The Coachmakers Sir Frederick Handley Page Scholarship
- Royal Aeronautical Society Prize
- Worshipful Company of Bakers Prize
Institution of Mechanical Engineers Prize
The best Mechanical Engineering graduate is nominated for this prize.
The Coachmakers Sir Frederick Handley Page Scholarship
Three students are shortlisted based on the criteria below The shortlisted students are interviewed by the Coachmakers Company who then makes the final decision with input from the School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences :
- MEng level student restricted to the aerospace industry
- Home/UK student
- Meets stipulations for academic merit and financial hardship.
Royal Aeronautical Society
Multiple nominations are made for the best Aeronautical Engineering graduates.
Worshipful Company of Bakers
A nomination is made for the best Aeronautical Engineering student.