International Applicants Scholarships for Engineering
This scholarship for International (non-EU) applicants is worth £2,000.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2017. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants. To be considered for a scholarship applicants must hold a first class honours degree or equivalent.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
How to apply
Once you have applied to one of our Masters programmes, please complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.
Deadlines to apply
We will consider applications at three points in the year. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please make sure you submit your online application form by one of these dates:
- Round One: 1st March 2018
- Round Two: 1st May 2018
- Round Three: 1st July 2018
Once the Scholarship panels have met, successful candidates will be notified by email by the Postgraduate Office (please be advised that this could be up to 6 weeks after the application deadline).