International scholarship terms and conditions
The following terms & conditions relate to the International Applicants Scholarships for Computer and Information Science courses.
- The Scholarship will take the form of fee-waiver applied against the last payable instalment in any year.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Panel. The Panel may require applicants to submit an assignment or an essay, for example, as part of the selection process.
- Scholarships are only available to students paying the full fee on one of the participating courses.
- The scholarship is intended to assist the student to meet the cost of the fee payable in respect of the course and will be deducted from the fees charged to the student or the student's sponsor.
- The scholarship will not be recorded on the degree certificate from the Institute. However, references for students who have successfully completed the course may refer to the scholarship.
- Applicants may only apply for a scholarship once, but if a deadline is missed it will automatically be considered for the next round.
- Applicants who are eligible for a City, University of London 10% Graduate Loyalty Discount are eligible to apply for this Scholarship as well.
Disclaimer: City, University of London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions (including the list of eligible courses and application criteria) without notice.