- Create graphics and applications that reveal the structure in data sets.
- Apply the seven stages of visualization to analyse and present data graphically.
- Use 'Processing' - the open source programming language and environment -- to develop interactive graphical applications for visualization.
A video introduction to the Data Visualization module:
- Building Data Visualization Applications
- Using Data in Visualization
- Representing Data with Colour
- Acquiring and parsing data
- Building interaction
- Representing Data with Text and Symbolism
- Laying out Data
- Transforming Data
- Representing Networks
- Designs Principles